JAPAN Forward would like to give you and a friend a chance to see The Genealogy of Light: Impressionist Masterworks from The Israel Museum, Jerusalem exhibition, which runs from October 15, 2021, to January 16, 2022, at the Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum, Tokyo.
The show features some 70 paintings from The Israel Museum, Jerusalem by masters of impressionism, such as Monet, Van Gogh, and Gauguin, as well as works by members of Les Nabis, which transformed impressionistic expressions of light and color.
There will only be 10 tickets (5 pairs) available, so hurry and enter in the competition now!
All it takes is four (4) simple steps to get a chance to receive the giveaway on Facebook:
1. Like and follow JAPAN Forward’s Facebook page.
2. Like the giveaway photo above on the Facebook page.
3. Tag a friend in the comments of the photo post. This is the person you nominate to attend the exhibition with.
4. Repost the giveaway photo on your own profile with #JAPANForward.
The giveaway begins Tuesday, December 14, at 12:00 AM and ends Friday, December 17, at 11:59 PM JST. Winners will be contacted and announced the week of December 20, or when all candidates shall have been confirmed. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- You must reside or have an address in Japan to receive the tickets by mail (2 tickets, 1 pair).
- JAPAN Forward will not pay any transportation fees to The Genealogy of Light: Impressionist Masterworks from The Israel Museum, Jerusalem exhibition.
- You can share the photo as many times as you like.
- You must follow and like the JAPAN Forward Facebook page to be in the running for the giveaway.
Notes for Winners
- Even with the special invitation ticket, waiting time could be up to 60 minutes to enter the museum.
- The special invitation ticket is not for resale. The issue number has been registered.
Learn more about the exhibition: The Genealogy of Light: Impressionist Masterworks from The Israel Museum, Jerusalem at Mitsubishi Ichigokan
Author: JAPAN Forward