The highly popular Fear in Painting exhibition is on display at the Ueno Royal Museum and finishes Sunday, December 17. If you missed out when the exhibition was on at the Hyogo Prefectural Museum of Art, JAPANForward would like to give you and a friend another chance at seeing Kowai-e in Tokyo. There will be only 10 tickets (5 pairs) available so enter in the competition right now!
All it takes is four (4) simple steps to enter the giveaway on Facebook:
1. Like the giveaway photo above (look for it on Saturday, October 28, at 10 a.m. JST on JAPANForward’s Facebook page).
2. Like and Follow JAPANForward.
3. Tag a friend in the comments of the giveaway photo post. This is the person you nominated to attend the exhibition with!
4. Repost the giveaway photo on your own profile with #JAPANForward.
The giveaway begins today at 7 p.m. and ends Sunday, November 5, at 11:59 p.m. JST. Winners will be contacted and announced the week of November 6. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- You must reside or have an address in Japan to receive the tickets (2; 1 pair) by mail.
- JAPANForward will not pay any transportation fees to Ueno Royal Art Museum.
- You can share the photo as many times as you like.
- You must follow and like the JAPANForward Facebook page to be in the running for the giveaway.
Notes for Winners:
- Even with the special invitation ticket, waiting time could be up to 60 minutes to enter the museum.
- The special invitation ticket is not for resale. The issue number has been registered.