Swords of Kyoto, a spectacular new sword exhibition opened September 29 at the Kyoto National Museum and finishes November 25. The exhibition focuses on the sword culture of Kyoto from its earliest origins of sword making through to the last modern sword maker to work in the Yamashiro (Kyoto) tradition.
JAPAN Forward would like to give you and a friend a chance to see the Swords of Kyoto exhibition in Kyoto. There will be only 10 tickets (5 pairs) available so enter in the competition right now!
All it takes is four (4) simple steps to enter the giveaway on Facebook:
1. Like the giveaway photo above (look for it on Friday, October 19, at 11 a.m. JST on JAPAN Forward’s Facebook page).
2. Like and Follow JAPAN Forward.
3. Tag a friend in the comments of the giveaway photo post. This is the person you nominated to attend the exhibition with!
4. Repost the giveaway photo on your own profile with #JAPANForward.
The giveaway begins today at 9 p.m. and ends Friday, November 2, at 11:59 p.m. JST. Winners will be contacted and announced the week of November 5, or when all candidates have been confirmed. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- You must reside or have an address in Japan to receive the tickets (2; 1 pair) by mail.
- JAPAN Forward will not pay any transportation fees to Swords of Kyoto.
- You can share the photo as many times as you like.
- You must follow and like the JAPAN Forward Facebook page to be in the running for the giveaway.
Notes for Winners:
- Even with the special invitation ticket, waiting time could be up to 60 minutes to enter the museum.
- The special invitation ticket is not for resale. The issue number has been registered.
- The special invitation ticket is only for weekdays. It can not be used for weekends.