The exhibition, Resistance of Fog by Fujiko Nakaya is showing October 27, 2018, to January 20, 2019, at the Art Tower Mito Contemporary Art Gallery.
Fujiko Nakaya was recently recognized as Praemium Imperiale Laureate for her excellence in sculpture and world-renowned as the “Fog Artist”. The exhibition in Mito is the first large-scale retrospective of Nakaya’s work.
JAPAN Forward would like to give you and a friend a chance to see the Resistance of Fog exhibition in Mito (Ibaraki). There will be only 8 tickets (4 pairs) available so enter in the competition right now!
All it takes is four (4) simple steps to enter the giveaway on Facebook:
1. Like the giveaway photo above (look for it on Tuesday, December 11, at 11 a.m. JST on JAPAN Forward’s Facebook page).
2. Like and Follow JAPAN Forward.
3. Tag a friend in the comments of the giveaway photo post. This is the person you nominated to attend the exhibition with!
4. Repost the giveaway photo on your own profile with #JAPANForward.
The giveaway begins December 11 at 11 a.m. and ends Sunday, December 23, at 11:59 p.m. JST. Winners will be contacted and announced the week of December 24, or when all candidates have been confirmed. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- You must reside or have an address in Japan to receive the tickets (2; 1 pair) by mail.
- JAPAN Forward will not pay any transportation fees to Resistance of Fog.
- You can share the photo as many times as you like.
- You must follow and like the JAPAN Forward Facebook page to be in the running for the giveaway.
Notes for Winners:
- Even with the special invitation ticket, waiting time could be up to 60 minutes to enter the museum.
- The special invitation ticket is not for resale. The issue number has been registered.