You are the reason JAPAN Forward launched The Week - a podcast for busy people who want to keep abreast of Japan’s culture, politics, business, economy and research worlds, and sports, too.. Hosted by Arielle Busetto.
In our tenth episode we discuss world hunger and how the G7 countries are tackling it following the war blockade that has stopped Europe’s breadbasket from being filled from Ukraine.
Further forward, we look at debate over digital yen, and delve into the Japanese treasures unveiled in honor of Queen Elizabeth’s platinum jubilee. Then let us introduce you to the historic Japanese country town booming with babies, sake distilled from trees, and more. Find the related articles list below.
New podcasts will come out every weekend, and remain available for listeners on your own schedule.
- Tackling World Hunger, G7 Explores New Routes for Exporting Ukrainian Grain
- A Look at Japan and the Question of Digital Yen
- By Royal Command: The Queen’s Japanese Treasures
- Masks And Health Insurance: New Guidelines For Tourists As Japan Opens Its Doors
- Baby Boom: Why a Small Rural Town is Attracting Young People
- BOXING | ‘Monster’ Inoue Lives Up to Expectations, Overpowers Nonito Donaire in Rematch.
- The World’s First ‘Tree Sake’ Will Soon Go On Sale
Author: Arielle Busetto