Arielle shares her experience of being immersed in the art, and details some comments from teamLab spokesperson, Yoko Kuwabara. While the exhibition is set to close, Arielle explains why that’s just the beginning of the next step for teamLab’s digital art.
- Changes Coming as teamLab Borderless Digital Art Museum Reimagines Its Future
- Inside the teamLab Sauna: Sweat, Steam, and Floating Artworks
- Odaiba’s teamLab Borderless Named as a Guinness World Record Holder
- ‘Borderless’: Sensory Overload at teamLab’s New Exhibition
- Permanent Art Space in Tokyo Odaiba: ‘Borderless’ Exhibit by teamLab
Join the conversation live every week. The announcement will be made on our Twitter account and we’re typically hosting the event at 2:00 PM JST either on Thursdays or Fridays. Feel free to share any suggestions in our comment section below.