Listen in as Jennifer Zeng chats with the JAPAN Forward editorial team in a discussion on the CCP’s aggressive actions in attempting to ‘unify’ with Taiwan using the Senkaku Islands territorial issue, among others.
Jennifer Zeng was a researcher at the Development Research Center of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, the highest level governmental policy research and consultant body. Jennifer operates a YouTube channel called “Inconvenient Truths” which aims to offer the fastest, authentic, uncensored first-hand information from inside China, as well as unique in-depth analysis and insights about China’s current affairs and politics.
- [Bookmark] Unifying Taiwan Begins with the Senkakus
- [Bookmark] Leaked Recording Hints at China’s Army Planning a ‘Final Battle’ over Taiwan
- Leaderless, Cut Off, and Alone: The Risks to Taiwan in the Wake of Ukraine
- INTERVIEW | US 7th Fleet Commander Karl O. Thomas: On Alert in the Indo-Pacific
- Deterring China: The Vanishing Kissinger Magic
Join the conversation live every week. The announcement will be made on our Twitter account and we’re typically hosting the event at 2:00 PM JST either on Thursdays or Fridays. Feel free to share any suggestions in our comment section below.