There is a lot going on in the world, and many don’t have time to keep up with reading the latest news every day, yet want to stay informed.
You are the reason JAPAN Forward is launching The Week — a podcast for busy people who want to keep abreast of Japan’s culture, politics, business, economy and research worlds. Hosted by Arielle Busetto.
In our first episode we discuss the debate on nuclear energy, and restarting Japan’s nuclear plants, the cherry blossom season, COVID-19, and even AI designed senbei crackers. Find the list of articles for The Week ending April 8, below.
New podcasts will come out every Friday evening, JST, and will remain available for listeners on your own schedule.
- Restart Japan’s Nuclear Power Plants, Help End Ukraine Crisis
- Living with COVID in the Season of Cherry Blossoms
- An Oscar for ‘Drive My Car’ Puts Spotlight on Depth of Japanese Films
- [How to Start Life in Japan] Buying and Owning a Bicycle
- Asahi Shuzo Announces ‘Dassai’ as a Proud Partner of the New York Yankees
- AI Senbei: We Tried an Onigiri Rice Cracker Developed with Artificial Intelligence