Listen in as the JAPAN Forward editorial team and German journalist Agnes Tandler chat about her career as a seasoned foreign correspondent covering key conflict stories in the Middle East and several parts of Asia before she arrived in Japan, life in Japan, and what’s coming up in her career.
Recommended Stories by Agnes Tandler for JAPAN Forward:
- In Hokkaido Town of Yoichi, the Best Whisky You Can Never Try
- A Vanishing Culture: Japan’s Ainu People are Finally Getting a National Museum – But will Visitors Come?
- Finding the Rhythm of the Seasons in Sapporo’s Coronavirus Gardens
- ‘Healthy Soul Food’ Hokkaido’s Soup Curry Creates a Frenzy
- Inca Awakening, Shadow Queen, Northern Ruby: Hokkaido Potatoes Get a Fancy Makeover