From yoga, to coffee, to children’s play areas, Fuji Rock offers so much more than just music.
As you walk around between the stages you might unexpectedly encounter other artists performing offstage, enjoy a variety of food and drinks, take a dip in the river, or take the gondola to the top of the slope for a stunning view.
Red Marquee, Green Stage, White Stage, and Field of Heaven are the four main performance areas at Fuji Rock. But there are tons of ways to enjoy other artists at the smaller stages and off-stage areas as well.
Make sure to check out our website and YouTube channel for Fuji Rock related content before packing up for the next year’s event.
- HIGHLIGHTS: Fuji Rock 2022, Day 3
- HIGHLIGHTS: Fuji Rock 2022, Day 2
- HIGHLIGHTS: Fuji Rock 2022, Day 1
- INTERVIEW | The Hu Bring Metal Laced with Mongolian Folk to Fuji Rock 2022
- INTERVIEW | ZOMBIE-CHANG on Centerstage at Fuji Rock 2022: Be Yourself
- VIDEO: Fuji Rock 2022 and COVID-19, Man on the Street Interviews
Author: JAPAN Forward