You are the reason JAPAN Forward launched The Week – a podcast for busy people who want to keep abreast of Japan’s culture, politics, business, economy and research worlds, and sports, too.. Hosted by Arielle Busetto.
In our eleventh episode we discuss the implications of the Shangri-La Dialogue in Singapore.
Further forward, we look at the debate on Japan’s depopulation, and delve into the innovative Bear Paw Cafe, helping those with mental illness. Then let us introduce you to the thrill of Tower Sliders, pioneering sailors, and more. Find the related articles list below.
New podcasts will come out every weekend, and remain available for listeners on your own schedule.
- INTERVIEW | Kishida’s Vision: Shift in Defense Policy is ‘Real’ Says Japan-UK Security Expert
- Kishida’s Shangri-La Speech: What He Means, Why It Matters
- China Uses Singapore Platform to Challenge the Rules Based Order
- Japan to Participate in NATO Summit for the First Time
- Elon Musk Raised Depopulation: Whose Problem Is It ?
- Next Generation Planetariums: Specialists Serving Up the Stars
- The Bear Paw Cafe: A Kawaii Way OF Employ People With Mental Health Issues
- Yachtsman’s Solo Sail an Uplifting Message for Aging Society
- [ODDS And EVENS] Sailor Kenichi Horie: Achieving His Dreams And Finding A Beautiful Life
- Looking for Summer Thrills? This Osaka Landmark Has a New ‘Tower Slider’
Author: Arielle Busetto