The Week Podcast
‘The Week’ Podcast #16: Yuzuru Hanyu, Geothermal Energy, COVID Strikes Again
What’s the debate in Japan, and what’s trending? The Week is a podcast that sets out to help you stay informed on news, culture, music and more.
You are the reason JAPAN Forward launched The Week - a podcast for busy people who want to keep abreast of Japan’s culture, politics, business, economy and research worlds, and sports, too. Hosted by Arielle Busetto.
In our sixteenth episode, we spotlight the famed skater Yuzuru Hanyu and his recent retirement from competition.
We also showcase a six-part series on Justice Radhabinod Pal, a particularly renowned jurist in the Tokyo Trials who looked at Asia’s experience in the Second World War from a different perspective.
Further forward, we look into the lavender fields of Hokkaido, which just reached their peak season. Find the related articles list below.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Email | RSS | More
Join us wherever you get your podcasts — on Spotify, Apple Music, Google Podcasts, or directly through our website at JAPAN Forward. Reach out and stay in touch on Twitter @ariellebusetto.
New podcasts will come out every weekend, and remain available for listeners on your own schedule.
We have a library of podcasts available on our landing page, including Real Issues, Real Voices, Real Japan ー in both English and Japanese, and Sports Talk.
- FIGURE SKATING | Yuzuru Hanyu Announces Retirement From Competition, Will Continue Career as a Pro Skater
- [SOCIAL WIRE] Yuzuru Hanyu Retires From Figure Skating Competition
- EDITORIAL | Nuclear Accident: Astronomical Damages Awarded in Another Confused Court Ruling
- Justice Radhabinod Pal: The Life and Times of the Tokyo Trials Jurist
- War Crimes Trials: Why the ‘Most Politically Independent’ Judge Found the Japanese Not Guilty
- Ken Noguchi: Get Those Geothermal Energy Plants Up and Running
- EDITORIAL | Make Testing Easy to Find, Easy to Take to Curb the 7th Wave of COVID-19
- [Hidden Wonders of Japan] Relaxing in Shades of Purple in the Lavender Fields of Hokkaido
Author: Arielle Busetto
You must be logged in to post a comment Login