There is a lot going on in the world, and many don’t have time to keep up with reading the latest news every day, yet want to stay informed.
You are the reason JAPAN Forward is launching The Week — a podcast for busy people who want to keep abreast of Japan’s culture, politics, business, economy and research worlds. Hosted by Arielle Busetto.
JAPAN Forward writers and contributors cover a variety of topics, and for The Week we boil it down to the main stories you need to know to stay informed. What is Japan’s stance on Ukraine, for example, or what is the latest film which is all the craze?
New podcasts will come out every Friday evening, JST, and will remain available for listeners on your own schedule.
Author: Arielle Busetto
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #12: Wild Hot Springs, Comfort Women Statues, and Surprises on Ice
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #11: Japan Goes to NATO, Elon Musk and Depopulation, Bear Paw Cafe
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #10: Countryside Babies, Digital Yen, and Monster Inoue Strikes Again
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #9: Kishida Polls at 68%, Travel in Asia, Ukrainian Sumo Wrestlers
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #8: Biden and Taiwan, Tour Groups, Women in War and Judo
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #7: Biden in Asia, Masks, Mieko Kawakami, and Loch Ness Adventures
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #6: Philippines Election, Japan’s Energy Race, A Chat With Haruki Murakami
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #5: Golden Week, Kishida Travels, and Summer Begins with Sumo
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #4: Russia – Japan Relations, ‘My Small Land’ and Human Shogi
- ‘The Week’ Podcast #3: Russia Eyes Hokkaido, Andy Warhol Auction, Tokyo Kimono Show is Back