You are the reason JAPAN Forward launched The Week - a podcast for busy people who want to keep abreast of Japan’s culture, politics, business, economy and research worlds, and sports, too.. Hosted by Arielle Busetto.
In our eleventh episode we hear about a South Korean activist group traveling to Berlin to seek removal of a Comfort Women statue there.
Further forward, we look at pets and microchips, and the effort to improve owner responsibility for the happiness of their dogs and cats. Then let us introduce you to several other trending topics, including the wonders of hot springs in the wild, found deep in the Japanese countryside. Find the related articles list below.
New podcasts will come out every weekend, and remain available for listeners on your own schedule.
- EDITORIAL | To Meaningfully Support Ukraine, G7 Can’t Go Soft on Russia
- South Korean Group Tackles the Antagonism and Hatred Spread By Comfort Women Statues
- Well Done, Ms Wong! Australia’s Foreign Minister Alerts the Solomon Islands to China’s Trap
- Japan To Set Up Its Own CDC: What Changes?
- EDITORIAL | Protect Your Dogs, Cats with ID Microchips
- Masking Down? Think Again!
- [ICE TIME] Kaori Sakamoto Ends Partnership with Choreographer Benoit Richaud
- Japan’s Onsen are Famous, But its Notenburo are Even Better!.
Author: Arielle Busetto